Your Fastest Route to DaaS and the Cloud
Together, Numecent and Alchemy simplify the mobilization and management of your entire Windows application estate across modern desktop and multi-cloud environments.
Numecent’s technology portfolio enables you to maximize application compatibility and portability across your enterprise. Its Cloudpaging technology enables even the most complex legacy and custom applications to be packaged for the latest Windows desktop environments, regardless of their original operating system.
Cloudpager builds upon its Cloudpaging technology, providing a fully managed, cloud-native software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform to dynamically provision applications and updates across your enterprise within seconds.
Benefits of Numecent
- Unprecedented Application Compatibility: Cloudpaging’s unique disposition layers allow you to successfully package virtually any Windows application.
- Maximized Application Portability: Rapidly adopt the latest VDI and DaaS solutions with a simple drag-and-drop of your App-V, MSIX, and Cloudpaging containers to Cloudpager.
- Real-Time Provisioning: Dynamically provision applications and updates to any Azure AD group or user across your enterprise without installations, reboots, or logging out.
- Automated Policy Enforcement: Ensure compliance by automating software license policy enforcement, including per-seat, concurrent consumption, and time-based limits.
- Advanced Version Tracking: All changes in the system are tracked, enabling you to audit, report, or revert all desktop application states in real time.
- Reduced Desktop TCO: Achieve a single base image to service your entire enterprise, offload back-end infrastructure to Numecent, and retire legacy-specific systems.
Common Use Cases
- Application Modernization: Package even the most complex legacy and custom applications for the latest Windows desktop environments and OS.
- VDI and DaaS Adoption: Rapidly adopt the latest VDI and DaaS solutions with a simple drag-and-drop of your App-V, MSIX, and Cloudpaging containers to Cloudpager.
- Standardizing on Multi-Session: Securely run applications on the least expensive Windows operating environments in a friction-free manner.
- Hybrid Architectures: Centralize the deployment and management of applications and updates across Windows desktop environments from an intuitive cloud management console.